Wayne Houchin: Spoons
- 4 volunteers join me onstage.
- Each holds a paper back into which I drop a few examined spoons and forks.
- The audience members feel the bags heat up.
- When the bags are opened, the spoons and forks are bent and warped.
- As a kicker, one of the forks impossibly wraps itself around my ring.
The staging and use of volunteers allows this to work on large stages without a camera.
Again, I'm away from home for the next few weeks and don't have access to quality video - but here are a few photos.